To report customers that bought during a time period or
On The Customer Form:
- Select the "Order Totals" report from the
<Reports> drop list
- Place a dot in the "Order" <Date Range>
- Select a group option from the <Group By>
drop list e.g. "Order Type"
- If you want to want to limit the report to
a particular group based on your group selection, select that value from the
<Equal> drop list. In the example, we have selected "ATL SHOW"
- Select your choice of sorting
- Click the arrow for ascending or
descending sort order
- Place a check in the <All Customers> check
box if you want to list more than just the current customer
- Place a check in the <Invoiced>
check box to include all orders including those that have been invoiced.
Otherwise, only customers with open orders would be shown.
- place a check in the <Detail> check box if
you need the subgroup of orders within the chosen group
- Enter the date range for your needs
- Select <All> if the report should include
any/all vendors. Otherwise deselect <All> then select individual
vendors from the list. It is a multi-select list.
- Preview and print your report
- When you close the report, answer <Yes>
when prompted to export a list of these customers' name, addresses, phone
numbers, fax, and e-mail addresses to Excel if needed for a mail merge
Return to FAQ's
Copyrightę1995 - 2008 DataForce, Inc. Patent 6,901,380 and Patents Pending